Are you a PR professional looking to take your career to the next level? You may be considering the world of freelance work as an option for accelerating your success. If that’s the case, you’re in luck! Freelance work offers many advantages that can help move your career forward, and Samir H Bhatt has listed some signs below that will tell you if it’s time to take the plunge. Keep reading to learn more about how freelancing can be a smart next step for you.
Samir H Bhatt Lists The Signs That Freelance PR Is A Smart Next Career Move For You
1. You’ll Experience Autonomy: When you become a freelance PR specialist, you, as per Samir H Bhatt, will have the autonomy to choose when and where you work. This allows for more flexibility in your career — something that is increasingly important in today’s ever-changing work landscape. Without being tied down to an office job or location, a freelancer can accept projects from anywhere in the world and set their own schedule around them.
2. You Can Earn More Money: As a freelance PR professional, you can charge much higher rates than if you were working on staff at an agency or company. By cutting out the middleman (the agency), both the client and PR pro benefit from not having to pay traditional employment costs such as benefits and other overhead. As a result, the client is able to save money and the PR pro can increase their hourly rate or demand a higher project fee.
3. You Can Grow Your Professional Network: Being a freelance PR professional allows you to quickly grow your network of contacts by working with different clients from around the world. This gives you access to more resources as well as insight into new markets that may not be available when working on staff at an agency or company. The variety of projects also keep things interesting and allow you to become adept in many different areas of public relations.
4. You Have More Opportunities To Push Boundaries: Working freelance encourages experimentation, which is something that many companies are often too risk-averse to pursue. The freedom that comes with working freelance allows you to take more risks and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Working on your own schedule and terms gives you more room to explore new ideas, collaborate with different professionals, and gain unique experiences.
5. You Can Truly Own Your Future: According to Samir H Bhatt, as a freelancer, you are in complete control of your career trajectory — from what projects you accept and clients you work for, to setting your own hourly rate or project fees. This means that it’s up to you how much money you make as well as which skillsets and networks you build as a PR professional. With the right amount of dedication, planning, and ambition, a successful freelance PR career can open up many opportunities and allow you to achieve the success that you’ve always dreamed of.
1. Freelance PR professionals have the potential to earn up to 30% more than their counterparts in a traditional agency job.
2. The global public relations industry is estimated to be worth over $15 billion in 2020 with no signs of slowing down any time soon.
Samir H Bhatt’s Concluding Thoughts
If you have a knack for building relationships, love communicating, and are excited by the idea of being your own boss, freelance PR could be the perfect next career move for you. There are many great reasons to consider making the switch to freelancing, including the flexibility to choose your own projects, set your own hours, and work from anywhere in the world. And with the rise of digital communications, it’s easier than ever to get started. So if you’re looking for an exciting new career that will allow you to use your skills and talents to their fullest potential, Samir H Bhatt recommends looking no further than freelance PR.